Local Search Engine Optimization
MindBOX SEO: Helping Local Consumers Find Your Business
Local customers are ready to do business. They have already decided what product or service they need; they’re just seeking a highly-qualified local business to fill that need. Increasingly, they’re searching online to quickly find a company that has exactly what they want. Is your company showing up at the top of local searches? Are you getting the exposure and business you deserve?
Utilizing an extensive local search marketing program, your business can be the local company they find! MindBOX Austin SEO increases your online exposure and direct qualified traffic to increase customer sales or leads using local map listings, internet yellow pages (IYPs), and local franchise advertising. Our local and regional search engine optimization (SEO) strategies will help propel your website to the top of search engines when customers look for local businesses.
In an effort to provide the most relevant information to you, local search has become the most important factor to search engines.
- 73% of all online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 82% of local searchers follow up with a phone call or show up on your doorstep
- 1/3 of Mobile search is locally based (Google)
- 66% of Americans use local search to find local businesses (Comscore)
- 41% of consumers say they use a location in their search – “Dentist in Chicago”
- 54% of Americans have replaced phone books (Yellow Pages & Business Directory) with internet and local search (TMP /Comscore)
- 43% of search engine users are seeking a local merchant with the intent of buying offline
Local Search Engine Optimization (LSEO) Local Map Optimization
MindBOX SEO will help get your business listed on the front page of Google, Yahoo!, and Bing search engines. Our full-service local search marketing services are affordable for even small businesses because we believe that all businesses deserve SEO. Here’s how we do it:
- Key words – MindBOX SEO will work with your staff to choose four key “search words” or “search phrases” to target.
- Site alignment – After we review your website, MindBOX SEO will suggest small changes that you can make to enhance your searchability, then help you make the changes to align the site with the words or phrases that you wish to optimize.
- Local Business Listings – Google, Yahoo!, and Bing all maintain listings of businesses in this area. We will complete and manage those listings to be sure that when customers enter a target word or phrase, your business appears on the first page of local business listings.
- Reviews and Citations – Search engines are partly review- and citation-driven, so we certify and authenticate them for your website. We continually fortify your ranking capability by selectively dripping reviews, which effectively ensures that your content is built up and your local business listing ranking remains secure.
- Backlinks – Oftentimes, sites are found by social media sites such as blogs or web 2.0. These sites are embedded with links of key search words or phrases, called backlinks, to your site. Each month we will develop new, exclusive content for you and then sprinkle it around the internet to increase your site’s backlinks. The constant stream of positive comments or reviews indicates to Google and other search engines that your website is applicable for the particular word or phrase. This is how search engines determine that your website is an appropriate site for the identified key word or phrase.
- Results – The result of our efforts on your behalf is a top ranking for your company when the key words or phrases are input. Local business listings and organic rankings will routinely place your company at the top of the list, which means that potential customers will be more likely to choose you first after their search for your brand of product or service.
Why Choose MindBOX SEO
Our cost-effective services mean that your website will have the maximum exposure and benefit to you. We place your company right where it will have the most impact to customers – front and center. Successful businesses recognize that the crowded internet search pages require an integrated, highly-focused approach so that your business will stand out.
Learn more about Austin Search Engine Marketing from MindBoxSEO.com